Register your interest today at any of our campuses or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the minimum applicants required for Full course or Refresher to commence is 12.
|AHCCHM307 – Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases|
|AHCCHM304– Transport, Handle and Store Chemicals|
DO I NEED AUSCHEM?
We recommend that anyone who uses agricultural chemicals and/orveterinary medicines be AusChem Victoria. AusChem Victoria isrecognized by governments and industry bodies as the peak body inAustralia for the coordination of national training and accreditation inAgVet chemical management.
AusChem Victoria will allow you to:
- Obtain a permit to use the more hazardous pesticides (S7s) Dangerous Poisons
- Apply for an Agricultural Chemical Users Permit required for the use ofrestricted chemicals stipulated by the APVMA and state regulations
- Participate in an agricultural industry QA scheme
- Use restricted AgVet chemicals in Victoria
- Participate in a range of advanced industry specialist courses,including ACUP endorsements required for vermin control chemicals
WHO DELIVERS THE COURSES?
The delivery of training support is the responsibility of the stateAgVet management committees established in consultation with industry.The fee charged covers the cost of training, resource manuals,assessment and administration. Training, at basic, advanced and industryspecialist levels, is tailored to the needs of participants.
*This course can be customised to suite your workplace, or work environment.
2016 COURSE DATES, FULL COURSE – 3 DAYS
Monday & Tuesday 9am-5pm
Monday 9am-12pm (Calibration Exercises).
Refresher – Half Day
Monday 2pm – 6 pm (4 hrs session)
- Contents – Legislation changes and updates, calibration activity –knapsack and boom spray unit, nozzle selection, chemical groups
- Prior to commencement you must submit your resume and previous AusChem certification and statement of attainment from a registeredtraining organisation.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COMPETENCIES.
|Cost:||Full Course||Please enquire for customised training, dates and cost.|
|Refresher||Please enquire for customised training, dates and cost.|