RUNNING EVERY MONTH AT YOUR VENUE OR OURS*
Register your interest today at any of our campuses or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the minimum applicants required for Refresher to commence is 12.
- AHCCHM307 – Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases
- AHCCHM304- Transport and store chemicals
DO I NEED AUSCHEM?
We recommend that anyone who uses agricultural chemicals and/or veterinary medicines be AusChem Victoria. AusChem Victoria is recognised by governments and industry bodies as the peak body in Australia for the coordination of national training and accreditation in AgVet chemical management.
AusChem Victoria will allow you to:
- Obtain a permit to use the more hazardous pesticides (S7s) Dangerous Poisons
- Apply for an Agricultural Chemical Users Permit required for the use of restricted chemicals stipulated by the APVMA and state regulations
- Participate in an agricultural industry QA scheme
- Use restricted AgVet chemicals in Victoria
- Participate in a range of advanced industry specialist courses, including ACUP endorsements required for vermin control chemicals
WHO DELIVERS THE COURSES?
The delivery of training support is the responsibility of the state AgVet management committees established in consultation with industry. The fee charged covers the cost of training, resource manuals, assessment and administration. Training, at basic, advanced and industry specialist levels, is tailored to the needs of participants.
*This course can be customised to suite your workplace, or work environment.
REFRESHER – 1 DAY
Monday 9am – 4pm
COURSE CONTENTS include:
Legislation changes and updates, calibration activity –knapsack and boom spray unit, nozzle selection, chemical groups
Prior to commencement you must submit your resume and previous AusChem certification and statement of attainment from a registered training organisation.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COMPETENCIES
|Cost||REFRESHER||Please contact us for more information|