RUNNING EVERY MONTH AT YOUR VENUE OR OURS*
Register your interest today at any of our campuses or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the minimum applicants required for Full course or Refresher to commence is 12.
- AHCCHM307 – Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases
- AHCCHM304- Transport and store chemicals
DO I NEED AUSCHEM?
We recommend that anyone who uses agricultural chemicals and/or veterinary medicines be AusChem accredited AusChem Australia is recognised by governments and industry bodies as the peak body in Australia for the coordination of national training and accreditation in AgVet chemical management
AusChem Victoria will allow you to:
- Obtain a permit to use the more hazardous pesticides (S7s) Dangerous Poisons
- Apply for an Agricultural Chemical Users Permit required for the use of restricted chemicals stipulated by the APVMA and state regulations
- Participate in an agricultural industry QA scheme
- Use restricted AgVet chemicals in Victoria
- Participate in a range of advanced industry specialist courses, including ACUP endorsements required for vermin control chemicals
WHO DELIVERS THE COURSES?
The delivery of training support is the responsibility of the state AgVet management committees established in consultation with industry. The fee charged covers the cost of training, resource manuals, assessment and administration. Training, at basic, advanced and industry specialist levels, is tailored to the needs of participants.
*This course can be customised to suite your workplace, or work environment.
Age: 16 years and over Academic and English Proficiency:
• Have completed Year 9 or higher.
• Have completed a Certificate or higher academic / trade course, this includes short courses.
• You will be required to have basic mathematical skills (to calculate and calibrate equipment), and have the ability to read written / published instructions, on labels and on a worksite.
• You must be able to fill out forms unassisted, in plain and simple English. If you can meet these requirements, you are eligible to attend the AusChem Training
• U18 clients will not permitted to purchase S7’s.
FULL COURSE – 2 DAYS
Friday & Monday 9am- 4pm
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COMPETENCIES
|Cost:||Full course||Please contact us for more information|