JOB TITLE: Sales and Marketing Manager – ACAH Cairns
JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Level 3, 67 Lake Street, Cairns, QLD 4870
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: General Manager
Salary: 65,000 plus super
- Management of recruitment of international students, agent management
- Application and use of ACAH agent portal to integrates student agents management of PRISMS database for agents to meet regulatory requirements
- General accounts management of all recruitment activities.
- Building organisational image and reputation
- Carrying out market analysis and introducing new and untried markets to agrarian education.
- Co-ordination of marketing events with ACAH both in Australia and overseas
- Executing contracts between ACAH and its representative clients
- Sources new clients and markets for ACAH to market its education products
- Meeting with authorised representatives for reviews of targets and goals.
- Management of integration of sales agents, marketing representative with courses and information related to programs offered by ACAH by creating brand awareness both locally and internationally.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Arts or Accounting
- Undergraduate Qualifications in Commerce
- Vocational Qualification in application skills and knowledge of business administration
- 3 years previous experience in an similar role/industry
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, proficient in other languages would be advantageous.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Contracts management
- Promotion and sourcing of new markets and international students.
- Setting up marketing strategies for recruitment
- Use of WiseNet
- Complete sales and marketing tasks on time
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Contracts management, and feedback and review from clients and customers.